FAAP Americana Patriotic

Friday, April 28, 2017

Tag it Tuesday on Friday




Howdy, Friends
I have been Sniffing out some Good Scents!

I have also sniffed out 
some more amazing 
ART by my Favorite
FAAP TEAM

I thought I would share 
a bit from some shops 
that recently participated in our 
TAG IT TUESDAY

So what is that?

My Mommie, tries to find 
some tags that are fun and on each Tuesday, 
she asks shops to go 
and heart at least 
20 items from 20 different shops.

WHY?

When we heart an item on Etsy, 
it appears in our feed, 
and all of our followers can see it 
and then they can tag it and their followers can see it...
and on and on and on...

It just gives us another opportunity 
to get our items seen!

It in wonderful to have the support of others!

Enjoy these awesome items
And As always
Click on the Blue 
to magically appear in 
the Etsy shop...

Please visit us and 
we thank you for your support.


* * * * * * * * * *






































9 comments:

  1. I love tag-it Tuesdays! It's great to see what others on the team are creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you do. I love tag it Tuesday, so much better than treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea to do tag-it Tuesday :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post with great creations from the FAAP team! Thanks for all your hard work 😀
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post! Thank you so much for including my shop. Your time to do this is most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Charcoal for all your hard work and support of our team! And thanks also for including my primitive flag pillow in your post :)

    ReplyDelete

We love our followers. Please, leave a comment :) We welcome your thoughts.